I got a job... After being unemployed for several months and getting caught up on all the things I was 'too busy' for, I started looking for something temporary until we could get out to North Carolina and updating my resume. I contacted my references letting them know that they could be contacted, you know. My boss from Eclipse, where I was laid off from, contacted me and had a temporary opportunity at his new office filling in for his payables lady who was going out for surgery.
It worked out that they offered me a permanent full time position in the accounting department, if we didn't move to NC of course. We re-evaluated and decided to stay for now. :)
I am working at Educators Mutual Insurance and am very lucky. This opportunity came at a really great time and we consider it such a huge blessing. The only thing is that it's in Salt Lake City off of 53rd, so it's a pretty good drive, about 100 miles round trip. The Lord work in mysterious ways. We are very lucky. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment