Monday, June 22, 2009

June, 6, F...

What a Crazy Month!!! How ironic that June is the 6th month, F is the 6th Letter...
1. Final decision to stay
2. Flood
3. Fungus
4. Flu...
Yes, we've been busy. A series of events led to our decision to stay in Utah, rather than continue in our efforts to get out to North Carolina. 2 days after we had decided to stay here, out basement flooded. A week later, still cleaning up from the flood we find mold in half of our basement. A few days after that I had flu like symptoms and wasn't allowed to go to work (during Swine Flu outbreak). I went in the to IHC the first day they stopped testing for Swine Flu and started treating as regular flu so I didn't know if it was from the mold in our house or the Flu. Wow, busy month.

No comments: