Thursday, April 26, 2012

This year so far...

It's been a great year so far! We are so blessed.

I continue to work and go to school full-time and Rodd is also working really hard. I am looking at some options for working part-time so I can finish my degree sooner. Again, we are so blessed and have been surprised at the number of options available. We have a lot of decisions to make.

His birthday was on Tuesday, right in the middle of my finals week. My birthday is also in the middle of finals for the fall semester. What's up with that? I had finals on both of our birthdays this year. Since he would be heading out soon to work for a while we did a Birthday Week Marathon and did all kinds of fun stuff all week: movies, dinners, nickel arcade, gifts, games at home, etc. It was quite the weekend and so much fun!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY! :)

I think that Facebook has kind of replaced my blogging as I feel I have already posted most of this stuff there... but I still  need to do better.

No comments: