I have decided to take a different approach this time around, although I have not quite decided what that will be yet...
Rodd has also started a blog of his own. He has wanted to start a blog and decided this week that he will write about the places we eat at. We are always trying new places and he enjoys sharing those experience with others. I will check with him to make sure that I can share it and probably post that later this week.
I look forward to the fulfillment that writing and sharing life experiences provide. :)
2 comments:
so glad that we will hear more from you!
can't wait.
ps your cats are adorable beautiful.
Yay!! I am excited to read your blog! I'm sure you'll update WAY more often than I. I am totally looking forward to Rodd's blog too! That will be awesome!
Post a Comment