So, I love staying up after Rodd goes to bed when I can help it. He is a consistent sleep-talker and when I catch something it is definitely worth it.
On Saturday night, Rodd fell asleep while I was catching up on some 'Office' that I had missed. I was just playing some games online to try to wind down and hopefully fall asleep when he started up. Now, Rodd mumbles a lot in his sleep so he is hard to make out, but this is what I got out of him.
Rodd:"The bulldogs are outside the house. WOOHOO!" (Throwing his hands into the air)
Me: "What is outside the house??"
Rodd: "The bulldogs?"
Me: "What's that?"
Rodd: "Um... Mini-sized candy bars? Right?"
Me: "Yep." (laughing, I couldn't help myself!)
After a moments pause, he rolled over toward me and said, " I don't like where this conversation is going."
I looked at him for a second in COMPLETE shock. Then asked, "Honey, are you awake?"
He didn't respond. I totally busted up laughing and could not contain myself for 20 minutes! I told him first thing this morning when we woke up and we both had a good laugh.
Also when we were in Mesa visiting his sister for Thanksgiving he had some good ones there too.
Randomly, in the middle of the night, (I may have been reading?) he says(in an English, Piratey accent) , "Tis I! The Russian Sucka Guy!"
More to come... definitely. Rodd was the one that even suggested this go on the blog, so I know that I am safe. :)
5 comments:
That's hilarious! I should really keep track of what Will says in his sleep. When we were first married he talked all the time, but it was all in spanish. :)
That is awesome! Mark does that sometimes too, but I usually can't get him to go on that long. Love it!
That is great! My roomate that I share a wall with is a sleep talker and although I can very rarely hear anything distinct - it makes me laught when I hear her going on and on in her sleep. I too cannot keep from laughing a little.
that is hilarious!
You gotta keep writing these! I LOVE them!!!!! You're a good wife to keep track of these funny stories!!!
Post a Comment