Tuesday, January 6, 2009

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW???

Well, as all of you living in Utah have probably noticed, it has been snowing for a long time. It started on Monday 5th around noon in Provo, and it hasn't really let up since. Apparently it isn't supposed to let up until tomorrow Morning (Wednesday 7th)! I'm not sure that song is quite appropriate for us right now. Although we are AND should be grateful for the moisture we are receiving... Many of us are not excited and would probably not LET it snow, given we had the chance to stop it... :) Wow. I shoveled this morning and realized just how much now we HAVE gotten...
I took this picture this morning around 10am, so it is pretty current. It has been snowing for over 24 hours and is still going strong. This next picture was from last night, around 7pm... so after 7 hours of snow.


Rodd got home from work and spent some time outside with me while I shoveled. He looks kind of excited in this picture, but don't let him fool you... He HATES the snow.

I took this picture last night around 10pm because I was afraid that it would be gone by the morning. It was actually still their until our mailman came sometime around noon.

Needless to say, I am on the fence about it all. I like it for a short time. I hate driving around with everyone else in it, and I hate that Rodd has to work in it... But, I guess, "Since we've no place to go... Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!"

4 comments:

Nancy said...

AMEN! I love the beauty of the snow, provided I can enjoy it from the warmth of my own living room, or a nice lodge somewhere. However, I hate driving in it, and since Will started school again this week, I have to drive him since you can't park on campus. All I can say is thank goodness for the new tires I got the week of Christmas!

Allyson said...

Dude I am so with Rodd! Snow is fine so long as I don't have to go out of my bed, in a car or deal with the wet...as that is not the case BRING ON THE SUN!!!!

Lisa said...

Rodd and I must be kindred spirits! I loathe the snow! Enough already!

Latissa Marie Graham, L.M.T said...

I know! Seriously this snow is out of control, but it will make for a great spring and summer! All that moisture!!