Saturday, October 18, 2008

UVUphoria


June 30th, 2008
UVUphoria - Josh Gracin, Joe Nichols, Collin Raye in concert... :)



Rodd came last minute because we ended up with an extra ticket. He even got dressed up in his cowboy attire... Isn't he great? He'll do anything to put a smile on my face. :)

My Brother Josh... and I really couldn't tell you whose kids those are. HA!


Later he met some new friends... they were obviously more exciting than us.


Just hanging out with the fam. This was Rodd's first concert... EVER. YEEHAW!


There's the whole group... even some random girl in the back smiling for our picture! (Probably another friend that Josh made) It was a lot of fun! I hadn't been to a concert in over a year!
All the hanging out reminded me of Country Jam... I miss it!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Looks like fun! Your blog is adorable. Maybe sometime you can teach me how to make a cute backdrop on my blog! I'm lost!

nichole said...

you have a blog! that makes me happy!

we do need to get together! please...

Allyson said...

Looks like you all had fun, so cute!