Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy 1/2 Birthday Rodd!!!




Rodd's 1/2 birthday was yesterday! Yes, we did celebrate... only because this is the first year that I have really remembered ahead of time. It's usually something we remember, because it's a tradition in Rodd's family, but they don't really celebrate it. It was all a complete surprise. :)


He got a 1/2 balloon, 1/2 shirt (GO JAZZ!), 1/2 a pair of shorts, 1 glove, and 1/2 of a cake... Haha... Okay, he actually got a real gift t00. A WHOLE shirt. This was his reaction...

(Thanks for the idea Oak!) Look at that smile... Wow. SO HAPPY! It's true, he really does hate raisins in his cookies!




We went to Winger's for dinner and did some Halloween costume shopping. It was SO FUN!



Happy 1/2 Birthday Rodd!

I Love You Honey!!





2 comments:

Autumn said...

I love the shirt! Ashley, you are awesome for embracing half birthdays! Yay!!!

Ashley, Jason and Family said...

You guys are disgustingly cute with your celebrations and dance moves. It wasn't about the Clippers, it was about the Lakers!! Let's plan another domino night.